As we all know, yesterday was Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding. According to the latest news, 29th March has been designated as a national holiday in UK.
I'm not gonna talk about every single little thing, but the bride; Kate Middleton.
RT @DillaTasyavani: All I'm thinking about right now is, how does it feel to be Michael Middleton? I mean, seeing daddy's little princess becomes real princess.
Kate Middleton is not a girl from a noble family. Their love blossomed when they both were studying at St. Andrews University. The gossip said that she had glanced at Will even before they met. Well, I've glanced at Prince Harry. How will my story end? Maybe like hers. Or maybe not.
It is said that she came from middle-class, and it could have been a problem. But love won. Anyway she is so graceful. My unanswered question is: Can a prince falls in love with a fat-ass girl?
Stop gossiping. Move to the wedding ceremony.
What's your favorite part? Mine is when they were saying the wedding vows. I do love their smiles at that moment. Especially Kate's.
“I, Catherine Elizabeth, take thee, William Arthur Philip Louis, to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse: for richer, for poorer; in sickness and in health; to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God’s holy law; and thereto I give thee my troth.’’
After the wedding ceremony at the church, they returned to Buckingham Palace by horse-drawn carriage. On the balcony, they kissed twice. Unfortunately, not even one of those kisses were more amazing than those on the Titanic.
Finally, here they are.

sob tolong isiin kuesioner gw dong... nih buat skripsi.... jawab aja sepengetahuannya aja... makasi
ReplyDeletehttp://emmanuelthespecialone.blogspot.com/2011/05/hey-para-blogger-semua-kali-ini-gw-iman.html
Pasti dulunya si Kate sering makan Magnum, heheheh
ReplyDeleteGarink, I know
Salam kenal!