Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 Things About Me

I was tagged by Audrey S.

Rules :
  • Each tagged person must tell 10 things about themselves
  • You have to choose and tag 10 people
  • Go to their blog and tell them you tagged them
  • NO tags back
  • HAVE FUN! :D

10 Things About Me :
  1. I just graduated from high school
  2. I am going to be a university student this September
  3. I am eighteen, and I don't have KTP yet
  4. I have straight black hair. Too straight, and.....boring
  5. I love it when some people RT my tweets
  6. I like fruits, except durian
  7. I eat a lot
  8. I can't even believe it that I adore my annoying mom
  9. I am so grateful for everything I have
  10. I love people, and you

I'm gonna tag these bloggers :

8 comments:

  1. astagaaa ternyata saya dapet jugaaa,,, ini konspirasi!!!! sebelonnya belon ada... hahhaha...


    oke deeh saya kerjain langsung. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh iya blogku emang sengaja ga bisa di komen hehe itu namanya Mike Tompkins. iyaa dia kayak Sam Tsui gitu :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah canggih bener 18 taun belom punya KTP :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahwahwah... Congrat for your graduation, will be a university student, then blablabla... N this one make me big smile,
    I like fruits, except
    durian... Hohoho... Ada juga pantangnya ternyata.

    ReplyDelete