I find it is better not to tell my problems to people. I can be happy anytime without people realizing that I am not. Sometimes it is easier to pretend you are happy rather than explain why you are not, right?
Firstly, it feels good to know that people care no matter how you are deep inside; sad or happy.
Secondly, just by telling your problem, believe it or not, you ask people to pay attention. Once they don't, you will feel like ignored.
Thirdly, why should you tell your personal problems which only can be solved by yourself? Just so you can be relieved? It doesn't really work on me. I'd rather tell people to ask for suggestions, or discuss common problems, like, kok Andhika eks Kangen Band bisa bilang, "Habis gimana, semua cewek mau sama gue."?
Feel the same way... Telling your problem to unproper person is only become a new problem indeed :p
ReplyDelete